CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Look Within

This message is two-fold. I'm teaching myself how to insert links in my blogs...but most importantly, I'm asking you, my very small audience, to please take a deep look within yourselves this year. Be thankful for what you have, and most importantly, please do your part on the earth to combat ignorance, dishonesty, and vanity. If there are three things contributing to the downfall of our fellow citizens, these are it!

With that said, here is an article I read today about the lives of the very poor citizens in Haiti. They've resorted to eating "dirt cookies" because they can't afford ingredients for food, as well the food in general has gone up due to the increased cost of oil around the world. That causes gas prices to go up and the cost of farming and then it just spirals from there. There has to be a better way! Think about this in another 10 months when you head to the voting booth....remember WHY oil is so high, and WHO caused this!

Peace out!

0 comments: