CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Live from New York....


How can you not love her? She's smart, poised, informed, and she's WAY funnier (and better!) than anything the Republicans have to offer. SNL has really stepped it up lately with their political commentary, and this is just one of the examples of their creativity over the past two weeks. They clearly hit the nail on the head when Tina Fey did her "Bitch is the New Black" news editorial, not to mention the spot on mockery of the CNN and MSNBC debates.

Like it or not, Hillary is the better Democratic candidate. I believe that Barack Obama is a good man, but I don't think he's better than Hillary. I think he stands a better chance of beating John McCain, too, but I still want Hillary as my president.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for Tuesday's primaries.

0 comments: