CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! There were many years where I hated this holiday, now I look forward to Chris and I exchanging cards. I got some cute ones for him and he got some cute ones for me. Yes "some" - as in two or three. I always see so many I like at Hallmark! I usually get a sentimental one, a cute one, and a funny one. The funny one this year was one of the new music cards....featuring "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher. Hilarious.

I also got a very nice e-card from Angel today that made me giggle.

And...ta da! Here is a picture of the very pretty white with purple cala lilies that Chris got for me! My favorite flower....the lily. Beeeeeeeautiful!




Excuse me now while I go jam to Alicia Keys "No One" as Chris watches the DVR of Jericho. I'm over here tapping on my laptop and "this close" to singing with my headphones on....but I'd like this to continue to be a happy Valentine's Day. Hahahahaha There's only one singer in our house! What a freakin' awesome song.... Here's one of my favorite parts near the end:

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feelin'
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one

That's right Alicia....sigh. Love rules.

Peace out!

0 comments: