CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pooka Pie

"Pooka Pie...My little guy." I sing that often and badly to my cat, Pooka. He's so darn adorable.

I'm sitting here in my cousin Doni's house waiting for her to get home from teaching. I should be taking a nap seeing as how I've been up since 4:30. Work brought me here for a meeting in DC tomorrow, so I flew down today. Ruined my bank holiday by traveling, but I get to spend the afternoon with the fam so that's always cool.

Oh yeah...so about Pooka. It takes me a long time to tell a story...lots of digressions! Ok, so anyway, here is a picture of Pooka sitting on my suitcase last night. He's so loyal....it is like he new his mama was leaving him. Yes, I am his mama. Go ahead, make fun of me for loving my cat in that weird way that pet-owners do. But seriously, look at the adorable-ness sitting here - how can you not love this? And his little paws are so perfectly posed. Mmmmm..kissyourface!

Well that does it for my travel-work-family visit blogging. I think I just proved to myself just what a horrible procrastinator I am... I'm procrastinating a nap for crying out loud! And I loooove to nap! Peace out friends.

0 comments: