CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Avenue Montaigne

In less than 12 hours I'll be back to work. For some reason I really don't feel like going. I like my job, but it was so nice out today I just feel like buying a hammock and spending the entire summer reading books. Crazy, isn't it?

So Sydney Pollack died today of cancer. Normally I wouldn't comment on something like this, but I recently watched a really cute, fun movie which he had a cameo appearance. It was called
Avenue Mongaigne. It was originally released in France as Fauteuils d'Orchestre, or Orchestra Seats. If you're looking for a film to escape into and don't mind reading subtitles, this one comes highly recommended.

Here at our house, we just fished Death at a Funeral. Oh those Brits and their sense of humor! Very cute and a good way to end our 3-day weekend!

This coming weekend will be just as fun....we're having company and Chris is playing music! Good times!

0 comments: